You’ve taken a close look at the network marketing business model and it seems almost too good to be true. You’re wondering why everyone isn’t doing this. You think it is going to be a piece of cake…
Then reality hits you one of those devastating blows.
It isn’t as easy as you thought. You’ve put money into this, you’ve been to meetings all over town, you’ve listened to tons of personal growth tapes… and still no success.
So how do you get network marketing success?
Well, this is by no means an exhaustive expose on how to get MLM success. But, I will share with you some 7 steps of how I became very successful in network marketing.
1. I didn’t listen to my upline. Yeah, you heard that one right. My upline told me all I had to do was write out a list of 100 family and friends. Being a marketer, I knew better. No business that is worthwhile is built solely off their family and friends.
2. I learned from other successful marketers. Notice I wrote, “marketers” and not “network marketers”? Granted, there are some MLM’ers that are great at marketing… but this is the exception and not the rule. Most network marketers plain out suck at marketing. And let’s face it, network MARKETING is all about MARKETING. So I suggest you do what I did… learn from other successful marketers by reading their books, buying their courses, and attending their seminars.
3. I used a marketing system. No one can ignore the power of the internet. The internet has revolutionized the way business is done. For the first time in history the internet has leveled the playing and field and anyone can now be successful IF they learn how to harness its power. Most people are ignorant to the fact that the marketing system IS the most important factor in any network marketing business.
4. I didn’t quit. Network marketing is full of quitters. It’s the “easy come easy go” syndrome. People figure that since they only put a couple hundred bucks down that it really doesn’t matter what happens. I guarantee you that if you bought a McDonald’s for a million dollars you would care about what happens. In fact, you would do everything in your power to make sure it was a success. Why should network marketing be any different? There is unlimited income potential and no overhead. People need to give their head a shake… network marketing is worth NOT quitting for.
5. I invested in my business. Wow… I actually invested in my business. It amazes me how many network marketers treat their business like it is some sort of lottery ticket. People invest in all kinds of things such as real estate, stocks, companies, etc. So why on earth would someone not be willing to invest in a business with unlimited income potential and no overhead? Whatever you put into network marketing is what you’ll get out of it. Don’t be deceived… every successful network marketer has invested time and money into their business.
6. I took ACTION. So many people join a MLM company and never take action. They don’t start promoting their business. How can a business grow without exposure? You’ve heard the saying in real estate, “Location, Location, Location”. Well, in network marketing it is, “Exposure, Exposure, Exposure”. There is only ONE guarantee I can make you… if you don’t promote your business then your business will never grow.
7. I understood the power of duplication. Without duplication network marketing doesn’t make sense. Learn how to create duplication and you will be worth millions. Here’s a little tip: Plug into a proven marketing system and teach your new recruits to do the same.
Do you have what it takes to be successful in network marketing?
If you follow these 7 steps to success then you will do just fine.