Viral marketing or some may refer to it as buzz marketing, provides some of the most amazing results to almost any online business, products or services. It is a vast source of “one-way” links, sales leads and targeted website traffic. Surprisingly, several marketers are either not familiar with these particular strategies or do not recognize their capabilities or are not taking complete advantage of what they call the “viral factor” in their online marketing efforts.
Viral marketing pertains to the method of giving away something for free then allowing individuals to distribute or send it out to others. Viral marketing’s main purpose is to circulate your message or promotion to as various individuals as possible yet not spending any money for promotion or advertising. Although a very profound marketing tool, this method is probably the least used by many marketers online.
Generally, viral marketing strategies can be utilized by any online business or web site, be it small or big. Any online marketer can use such strategies provided that they are willing to devote some time to set up certain criteria to become positioned effectively. Viral marketing strategies done the right way will produce numerous benefits.
Simply put, the basic concept of all viral marketing strategies is to include a freebie in your ad that people can use or giveaway. The best benefits of viral marketing are:
* Increase link popularity
* Increase or improves targeted traffic
* Builds brand recognition
* Generates targeted leads
* Automates marketing efforts
With that said, here are 6 astonishing viral marketing strategies that will get the word out quickly about your business, product, or service.
1. Writing articles with a resource box. Write articles pertaining to your service or products. Allow your recipients to reprint or copy your articles in their newsletter, website, ezines, magazine or e-books. Your article must include or display your “resource box” as well as the option for reprints of articles at the bottom.
2. Using forums and discussion boards. When you are capable of setting up a bulletin board or a forum, then you actually have a very effective marketing tool. You can invite and permit online users to utilize your “discussion board” on their website since many internet users do not have these tools.
3. Providing free website. When you are making use of a “dedicated server”, you are able to permit internet users to register for a web site for free on your own server. And because you gave away some space, you can oblige them or demand that they display your “banner ad” at the uppermost potion of their site.
4. Distributing free software. Permit your website visitors to distribute your software for free. Simply include your online business ad within the software. The internet provides numerous available tools that permit you to “brand” your software with messages and your contact information.
You can pay for the rights and then you have your own software for free! Or, there are programs available that permits you to make your very own software. Just search the internet!
5. Offering free graphics, banners, templates, etc. If you have the skill and talent for web design, then you can be able to make graphics, templates, banners etc., upload all to your website and allow your visitors to pass on your fonts, graphics, templates, banners etc., for free, of course. Simply display your ad onto your designs or oblige recipients that they “link directly” to your site. Also be certain that you incorporate a “link back” to your website in your “copyright notice” and oblige your recipients to hold intact your “copyright notice”.
6. Free redirect service. Permit your web visitors to impart your “free online service” to their visitors, web site, e-zine or newsletter subscribers. It can be a free e-mail, “search engine submissions”, e-mail consulting, etc. Let your imagination soar and think of things that you can offer for free.
Keep in mind that your marketing message that will be relayed or transmitted by any type of viral strategy should be brief and clear; likewise it should be simple for your visitor to obtain your free offer.
In the same way each free item should carry a very simple course through which a recipient is able to inform his links or friends about it, in order that they also can obtain your free offer and simultaneously be able to view your message then supply you with their email address and names.
Viral marketing strategies are very powerful marketing tools; however, these are tools that are required to be carefully used with substantial thought. When you are offering something for free, note that it needs to be of good quality, of good value, and targets the needs of your prospects.
Ontarian Ke’Chan Hawkins is known as the Network Marketing Leads Expert [http://www.networkmarketingleadsexpert.com] He is a marketing coach and personal development coach that teaches online business owners how to become attractive and generate leads without paying for leads. He is graciously giving away his secret formula on how to do just that.